PACFaH@Scale (PAS) is implemented by the development Research and Projects Center, an indigenous Nigerian non-profit with a mission to build capacity for developing partnerships within and across the Nigerian third sector. Sub-grantee partners of the project are 14 (2 are Think Tank) Nigerian NGOs:
- Association for the Advancement of Family Planning of Nigeria, AAFPN.
- Women in Media, WIM.
- Association of Public Health Physicians of Nigeria, APHPN.
- Centre for Communication and Reproductive Health Services, CCRHS.
- Nigerian Network of NGOs, NNNGO.
- National Association of Community Health workers of Nigeria, NACHPN.
- Nigerian Institute of Legal Studies, NILS.
- Rural Africa Health Initiative, RAHI.
- Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria, SOGON.
- South Sahara Social Development, SSDO.
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, PSN.
- The National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPSS.
- Women and Children Health Foundation, WACHEF.
PACFaH@Scale (PAS) works at the national level and in 8 focal states:- Anambra, Enugu, Kano, Kaduna, Niger, Lagos, Rivers, and Taraba.