Many Advocates, One Voice.
Welcome to PACFaH@Scale
The Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health at Scale (PAS), is a health accountability network of Nigerian civil society organizations working to catalyze national and state governments to make adequate provision for child and family health in Nigeria through evidence based advocacy for domestic financing and building champions within the executive and legislature.
Primary Health Care Under One Roof (PHCUOR)
Routine Immunization (RI)
Family Planning (FP)
Childhood Killer Diseases (CKD)
Task Shifting Task Sharing (TSTS)
More About Us
PACFaH@Scale (PAS) is implemented by the development Research and Projects Center, an indigenous Nigerian non-profit with a mission to build capacity for developing partnerships within and across the Nigerian third sector. Sub-grantee partners of the project are 14 (2 are Think Tank) Nigerian NGOs:
- Association for the Advancement of Family Planning of Nigeria, AAFPN,
- Aminu Kano Centre for Democratic Research and Training, AKCDRT.
- Association of Public Health Physicians of Nigeria, APHPN.
- Centre for Communication and Reproductive Health Services, CCRHS.
- Nigerian Network of NGOs, NNNGO,
- National Association of Community Health workers of Nigeria, NACHPN.
- Nigerian Institute of Legal Studies, NILS,
- Rural Africa Health Initiative RAHI
- Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria, SOGON
- South Sahara Social Development SSDO
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, PSN,
- The National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPSS,
- Women and Children Health Foundation WACHEF
PACFaH@Scale (PAS) works at the national level and in 8 focal states:- Anambra, Enugu, Kano, Kaduna, Niger, Lagos, Rivers, and Taraba.